Thursday, September 27, 2007

STILL not the weekend. UGH.


Things That Are Fucked Up/Making Me Die Inside:

1. School. Mainly that I have been working my ass off school-wise for two straight weeks. It's getting to the point where I can't even construct real sentences anymore.

2. My internet is a shady whore. Sometimes it works. Other times it does not. There is no telling what the case will be at any moment. I feel like Ann Frank. See? I don't make any sense anymore. That's what secondary education will do to you.

3. Because of the massive, stressful paper that is due tomorrow, I can't watch the Office tonight. Actually, I might watch anyway, because I NEED to know about the big date. Still, I'll probably feel real guilty about it and not be able to concentrate on Stanley and Co.

4. It's not hot. It's not cold. I hate weather.

5. Fuck this shit I'm taking a nap.

6. Fuck. I can't. I have to write about feminist political theory. Fuuuuucccckkkkk.

No comments: