Thursday, December 27, 2007

Everyone Knows It's Slanket

For Christmas this year, my family as a whole was bequeathed with not one, not two, but three Slankets. First, I kept dropping hints around my parents like I was bombing Pearl Harbor to get me a Slanket for Christmas. Then I convinced my parents and aunt and uncle to buy my grandpa one for Christmas. It was a big hit. Then I got one from my parents for Christmas, and THEN my uncle realized he too had to have one, and that was the end of my family's regular blanket days.

The Slanket is probably one of the greatest inventions of this century. I haven't gone one day without using it since I got mine five days ago. How did it take this long for someone to market a blanket with sleeves? I was watching Veronica Mars today on my couch, remote in hand, and my arms were not the least bit chilly, thanks to ol' Slank.
Another bonus is that the Slanket is HUGE. I could probably wear one of the sleeves as a skirt. This is really great for doing a Harry Potter impression, because all you have to do is lift up your hands and say, "Lumos!" and it really looks like you're in your Hogwarts robes. They should advertise that. It doesn't get old for about three days.

The whole of my family is convinced, and you should be too. Go get your Slanket today, and thank me later.

No comments: