Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Threat Level Magma

It is an incredible ravesty in this technological age that I cannot find a copy of Frankenweenie on Amazon or even for download on iTunes. I ask you again, dear blog readers, is there no God?
For those of you unfamiliar with Tim Burton's instaclassic: It's a charming reinterpretation of the classic Frankenstein, but with a young boy and his beloved dog Sparky as the main characters. Plus, Shelley Duvall plays the role of Mama Frankenstein, which should be enough for a DVD release right there.

To make matters even more frakked! In my extensive research for this post I have come to discover that Tim Burton is REMAKING Frankenweenie in - wait for it - stop motion. I assume this means with clay.  CLAY!

I think it bears repeating that when you fuck with my childhood memories you better make them fucking amazing. And probably in IMAX.

No comments: