Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Know What Side I'm On. Do You?

Something quite upsetting has come to my attention. DON'T PANIC. NOAH CYRUS IS STILL ALIVE.  No, this is more like I have seen the future, and the future involves a Jurassic Park themed feud between your grandma's two pretend boyfriends. It started years and years ago when I discovered what was to become one of my top five favorite YouTube videos of all time.

I can't even express how the genius work of Glittery Unicorn has changed my life. What a visionary.

Now some cheeky bastard has stolen the wine of Glittery Unicorn's mind grapes and tried to pass it off as their own special vintage (what a metaphor that was, eh? ). I present you with the latest Tumblr photoblog: Michael Buble Being Stalked By A Velociraptor.



I don't even want to think about what kind of rift this is going to start in the dino community, let alone the Grandma Coalition. Brace yourselves. AND LONG LIVE JOSH GROBAN IN JURASSIC PARK!

No comments: