Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Great Things Kids Have Said Lately

Sometimes I think the perks of being a nanny are better than the perks of being an actual parent. Case in point: I get to talk to a wide variety of kids, thereby hearing a wide variety of bug-nuts-hilarious stuff. I write them all down, naturally. Here are two from the past few weeks that were pretty A+. I think it's also awesome that I was talking about zombies and farts with 3 and 4 year old girls. I'm not sure what wave of feminism their generation will be responsible for, but I'm digging it. 

Kid: What would happen if you ate a zombie? 
Me: I think it would either eat you from the inside out, turn you into a zombie, or just give you a bit of a tummyache. 
Kid: I probably won't eat a zombie. 

Me: So it's easy-peasey lemon squeezy? 
Kid: No, it's hardy marty like a farty. 

No comments: