Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wait. It's 1998 Again. But Gayer.

Um, so when I was a kid my idol was Topanga Lawrence. Seriously, when I grew into a pre-teen I was going to be her. When she grew up and changed the hair (remember that episode? Oh GOD it was heatwrenching.) and started dating Lance Bass, I didn't want to be her anymore, but I did still like her. Somehow her giggly, hyper, too-cute persona did/does not irritate me in the slightest, which is just short of a miracle.

Apparently she's friends with Tyra, which sucks balls and makes me want to hate her ... but I still can't bring myself to do it. Also, the clip below of Topanga (let's face it - that's her name) and Lance talking about their relationship and how she expected him to deflower her (!) had me grinning. I could not stop grinning like a madwoman. My heart was so warmed it started to get crispy. It could be my obsession with all things gay, or my continued love for Topanga, but trust me, you need to watch ...

(I stole it from Jezebel!) Click Here.

Note: The picture is from the infamous makeover episode. And don't pretend like you didn't already know that.

No comments: