Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh How I Wish Jurassic Park Were Real

Have I mentioned my love of dinosaurs before? Because, um, I frakking love dinosaurs. Have since I was a zygote. I had seven dinosaur birthday parties in a row. I'm so eight years old - at least that's how I justify my love for dinos, dumptrucks, poop, sweets, and Pee Wee's Playhouse - but tonight I was sittin' on some kids, and the five year old laughed at me when I answered her "whot's yo fayvwite ehnimuhl?" question. (Did you like that Samuel Longhorn Clemens-esque dialogue? BTW, She's five and from England.)
So anyway I love dinos, and I also know all the lines to Jurassic Park. I'm not just saying that either - I know lines besides "life finds a way" and "spared no expense!" Anyway again, just look at this vidjo of animated bunnies re-enacting JP in 30 seconds. I'm so glad they kept the man-eaten-by-T-Rex-on-toilet scene, but I could have used Timmy's electrocution and/or Lex's "I prefer to be called a hacker" line.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1138237030/bclid1137834943/bctid1509297658

(Duderinos: I totes tried to embed that vid, but Starz owns it and they were too busy eating shit to let me steal theirs.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my blog; view it now