Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Genius.

So I have this completely genius money making idea:

ONESIES.

You know, like baby jumpsuits.

BUT

They'll say completely awesome things that are nowhere near the lines of "Princess" or "Daddy's Little Hero," because that is retarded. And yes, I do mean that in the most politically incorrect way.

My idea is to make onesies for parents who are pretentious and think of themselves as total hipsters who aren't part of the fold and go their own way. Oh, and spend $40 on onesies for their spawn and adopted African trend-babies.
I'm talking to my mom about this the other day while we were shopping and I fell in love with her all over again. She has a way about her, that one. This was probably the best response to my statement anyone could have:

Me: ...so I'd sell onesies that say things like "Future Fag Hag"
Mom: Psh! Future Bitch!

Oh, and if I find out that someone is already doing this I will shank them.

No comments: