Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who All Seen the Leprechaun Say, "Yeah!"

I went to a Jason Mraz concert once in LA. James Blunt was the opening act (this was before anyone knew who James Blunt was) and I totally cried. The James Blunt Crying Story is one of those moments I should be completely embarrassed about, but I make a point of telling everyone.

But back to J. Mraz. He was actually really amazing in concert. Way more talented than you'd think for someone who gets played on adult contemporary radio. He's also very funny, which is why this theory I'm about to propose could actually be legit: 
Is the cover of Jason Mraz's latest album, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things, supposed to look like the eyewitness drawing of the Mobile, Alabama Leprechaun? 
Here's the album cover:  
And here's the "eyewitness drawing:" 
I think Jason Mraz may BE the Alabama Leprechaun! Or he's a crackhead who got ahold of the wrong stuff. Watch the instaclassic video of the leprechaun sighting below.

1 comment:

Sadie Gennis said...

Once again: golden goddess.