Monday, November 9, 2009

When Asked To Remove Facial Hair... DO IT.

Here's how my Halloween costume turned out:

This picture is included not so that you get a full body glimpse of my costume, but rather to showcase my Joan Holloway-esque curves. I don't look like that in real life. Not just curves-wise, but also in the mustache department. Want a semi-blurry close up?
(Sorry for the blur, but considering these photos were taken by my drunkass friends, they're practically museum quality)

So yeah, I was just a mustache-having-lady for Halloween. I actually added a lot of makeup and some whorish accessories and transformed into a "questionable prostitute," but considering everything besides the facial hair was already in my usual wardrobe/makeup rotation, it wasn't really a "costume."

The thing was, this is definitely in my top 5 costumes of all time. Not only did my 98 cent press on mustache match my hair color almost exactly, I freaked out more than a few people with my ingenious disguise. The only downside was that I didn't have any drunken hookups, which, obviously, are what the holidays are all about. As I mentioned via The Twitter:

Those are words to live by, even if your fake mustache (or moustache, if you prefer) is AWESOME.

To be fair, I had three (3) guys sidle up to me and ask, "Could you take that mustache off?" But because I'm stupid, and was really into how awesome my costume turned out, I was all, "NOOOOOO!"

But then I got home with my bright red lipstick still intact. Oh well, there's always next year. I'm going to go as this:

I'm gonna get so much ass.

No comments: