Friday, March 26, 2010

Where Did She Learn This? Oh, Right.

The aught's version of the Holy Family turned out for the premiere of The Last Song the other night, and proceeded to make my dreams come true. I mean, look at them:
You know it's a rough day for the Cyruses when Billy Ray comes off looking like a clean cut, average dad. And I'm not even going to talk about Miles's face in that picture. It's like how I want to blog about the nightmares induced on me by Mila's face on Project Runway this season, but then I'd have to actually search for pics and I cannot take that kind of torture.

But you know what I really want to talk about. I just... I can't even... Jesus H. Macy, child: You are ten years old and you are a NUTBALL. I truly love her like I thought I could only love an Olsen twin.
I love how she's not even a preteen and she's already playing on the virgin/whore dichotomy. Way to learn how to string 'em along, kid! But what I'm wondering is, did she pick up the classic over-the-shoulder-curvaceous pose from Miley, or did some pedo-paparazzi ask for it?

No comments: