Saturday, October 2, 2010

An Old Friend Returns

I've been trolling Craig's List lately, and I've found so much crazy shit that I've decided to bring back the beloved segment I like to call Craig's List Classics. LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!


Ugly green chest - $10 (Urbana) 
This old chest has been in our garage for the past 20 years. It's more than 50 years old, and appears to be made of pine or similar wood.
It measures 45 in tall, 38 in wide, and 18 in deep. 
 
It's musty from being in the garage, so might be best used for continued garage storage.
No need to oversell it! You had me at "ugly!'

Pakistan Rug - $500 (Champaign IL)
I have a Pakistan rug for sale it cost me $1000.00 when i bought it and i am asking $500.00 
Please. That doesn't even look like Pakistan.

new Tatoos Kits - 3 machine- 8 color ink-ewrythink - $80 (near ohare) 
i buy 2 and i have onefor sale NEWER USED machine&suplise ewrythink waht need for doin tatoos
When looking for a tattoo artist, make sure you find one who knows "ewrythink waht need for doin tatoos."


ADORABLE BUNNY COSTUME (18-24 MOS) - $15 (TACOMA)
This Adorable Bunny costume is made of plush material and worn only once for easter photos. 
Call if you would like to meet
I think that "bunny" is missing something. And I'm not talking about its face.

White or Brown Pearl Necklaces - $150 (Las Vegas)
these pearl necklces come in brown or white pearls
the masami fine jewelry collection is made of natural mother of pearl shells.

each shell is meticulously shaped into a bead.

all of the necklaces are brand new

the necklaces have a sliver clasp 
I think if you end up with a brown pearl necklace you should talk to a doctor. (Yes, I did only add this post so I could write that joke.)

No comments: