Sunday, January 2, 2011

Katy Perry Doesn't Get Out of Bed Without a Side By Side

Remember when Russell Brand Tweeted a picture of his lovely bride Katy Perry Brand Perry without makeup and she was all, "Take that shit down or I'm sending you out on the elephant you rode in on" and the world at large was like, 'Awww, stars! They're just like us!"

Well, I saw the pic and immediately saw a side by side. Specifically, a side by side with Miz Brand-Perry-Make-Up-Your-Mindhole and Jena Malone (Star of Stepmom, Saved!, and, inexplicably, Pride and Prejudice). See for yourselves:
Another thing these two have in common? They both spell their names wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you set to create such a magnificent informative website.


Feel free to surf to my blog: homepage