Thursday, July 19, 2007

i iz in yr bed...wit ur wyfe

I've heard a little about those crazy bastards at I Can Has Cheezburger, but it was not until just now (when I was too busy eating a cookie to get up and actually do something) that I went to the site and realized it is, truly, hilarious. I don't even get some of the jokes (I'm not a Trekkie nor do I know how to use electronics) and I still laugh. Here's an example:

This is also funny to me because the only person who has done the above to me was my uncle, and I believed him.

Anyway, even the kitty-licious vignettes that are more cutesy than funny still made me "lolz," and I don't even really like cats. I'm never really into hot internet stuff (although I do know who Pearl is, I mean, I don't live in a cave), but this is actually worth the hype I think. No, I declare.

No comments: