Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Original Jolie-Pitts

Remember when I posted about how Pax Jolie-Pitt looks just like my dad? Well apparently that little melting pot of a family is more like my own than I thought.

While flying home from Las Vegas last weekend I bought an Us Weekly, and inside was a picture of Little Miss Not as Good as Zahara, Shiloh. This isn't the picture that was in the mag, but I like this one because it looks like she has a head injury, and I think that's funny. Not the thought of a baby having a head injury, the fact that she and Brad (and I guess the photog) are so nonchalant about the seemingly gruesome scene.Here's a picture of me when I was about the same age(?):First can I just mention how badass a kid I was? Ruffles have never looked so fucking raw. Anyway! The pic in US Weekly was a much more obvious doppelganger, but I think you get my drift. The point is, Brad and Ange are my real parents. And my dad is Pax's real father. What a family!

No comments: