Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Obsession: Netflix Stalking

There's a new feature on Netflix where you can see the top rentals for any major city in the country. It's so telling - and sometimes hilarious. Here are some of my favorites:What a dichotomy. When I think of Reno all I can picture is the beginning of Sister Act.I would never have guessed any of these. Let alone put them in the top three. Who knew Alaska was full of LeVar Burton fanatics, trannies, and baby prostitutes?!Where I live. Hmmm. My theory on this is that, while I live in town full of liberal academic types, they are the kind that will only support local businesses, AKA not Netflix. This leaves the DVD by mail consumering to republican frat boys, who are apparently too predictable. Maybe I should move to...I've never been to Decatur, nor do I know where it is, but this makes me want to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the
favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!
I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!
!

My site; external link