Monday, October 6, 2008

Gwen Stefani Can Do No RIGHT

I know you're getting sick of my personal Go Fug Yourself agenda against Gwen Stefani. But it's not just about fashion, it's about all decisions she makes. Really, if you asked me what my top 5 pet peeves were, I would definitely mention "Gwen Stefani" as one of them.

Look what she and her "fashion line" did now:
Barf McGillicuddy! Holy catballs! This is almost as bad as that overpriced 8-Ball Jacket knockoff I mentioned a few months ago. Plus, I know what she's trying to do. I know what she's trying to do and what she, therefore, failed at. Ol' Gwenny watched His Girl Friday with her Asian Sidekicks (who now have their own perfumes that smell like racism and the building of the American railroads!).

So the Harajuku Gang was watching one of my favorite movies of all time, and Gwen is all, "We need some more Hildys in this world of ours! She's the original founder of girl powah!" (Which, to her credit, is pretty much true) Apparently her way of honoring this masterpiece was to knockoff this fantastic ensemble:
How awesome is Rosalind Russell in this movie?! If you haven't seen it, we cannot be friends until you do. This film is why I want to be a journalist when I get my shit together.

This is why Gwen has broken my heart once again. She took a personal, albeit fictional, hero of mine and turned her inspired fashion sense into something that, for whatever reason, reminds me of this:

Yeah. Dragon killing. GWEN STEFANI IS A DRAGON KILLER.

No comments: