Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Charlize Theron is Funny

I lurve Zach Galifianakis. If you aren't famliar with his hilarious hilarity, go Google the shit out of that and get a clue. I keep telling all my homies to check him out, but then I was simultaneously psyched/bummed for The Hangover this Summer, because it introduced the world to my comedy boyfriend. See, I like to share the wealth and keep it all to myself. Note: My comedy boyfriend would be my reg. BF Eric Bana, but his sketch comedy is too Australian or something, because I don't get it. He was the saving grace of Funny People, however. But I digress.

If you need a crash course in Zach Galifianakis, I recommend watching Live at the Purple Onion (available on Netflix Instant Watch for easy access), and of course, his delightful talk show Between Two Ferns. I can't even express how great Between Two Ferns is, so I'm not even going to try. Just go watch them all. The latest episode features guest Charlize Theron, who steals the show. Hard to do, but somehow she does it. I've watched it twice now and laughed out loud both times. NAY! I guffawed out loud... I GOLed.

No comments: