Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alyson Stoner

On Sunday my sister from another mister Sadie and I watched Camp Rock. It was terrible, but the one shining beacon of hope was a minor character played by a very talented young lady we referred to as "the dancing girl from those Missy Elliot videos." Remember her?

Good times. Anyway, she was in Camp Rock and didn't even really get to dance! What a joke! Sadie and I both agreed that she needs to have her own empire like Oprah, but with more hip-hop. Turns out she's working on something called "The Alyson Stoner Project," (Alyson Stoner being her name) which is like some kind of dance video thing, but with nice production values. Or something. I'm not sure, because this project is under more wraps than Cloverfield. I do know that no matter what it is, I'm going to Netflix it in a quick minute.

Okay, I was looking for another video, and it looks like our girl Alyson is dating Taylor Lautner, who is playing Jacob Black in the Twilight movie. It's like God looked into my soul and made the world of my dreams.

No comments: