Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Suicide Bomber Chic

This is a post that was percolating in the bank of posts for a long time, but I'm only just getting to it now. Whoopssorrymybad.

So Project Runway is back (praise Allah), but the early episodes are never as good because you don't know yet who to love or hate. Actually, I already hate about four of the contestants, but that's just my nature.

What I really want to talk about is the Project Runway All-Stars competition that aired before the premiere. Cutie-patootie Daniel Vosovic won, but I have no idea why. Here's the main reason:
 
HE SENT A MODEL DOWN THE RUNWAY DRESSED AS A SUICIDE BOMBER. 
AND! Not one of the judges, contestants, or Grandmother-Willow-Type Tim Gunn commented on it! Hopefully they did and it was edited out, because I cannot imagine a competent person seeing anything else when they look at this mess. 
The trusty Internets did notice, thank God. At least the blog that I stole the picture from did.

No comments: